The informed consent process should be tailored to the individual patient. Doctors of Chiropractic should consult with their personal attorney, malpractice carrier, licensing board, state statutes, case law and CMS (Medicare) to determine the range and detail of the information required locally in an appropriate informed consent process. Read More
ChiroHealthUSA, Dr. Jay Greenstein and COCSA have collaborated to bring COCSA members a 7 module webinar series called "Growing Your Practice through the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS)." The first module is free and gives an overview of the entire program. Members of a COCSA participating State Association can participate in modules 2-7 for a discounted price.
- F4CP Inaugural "Train the Trainers" Seminar on ATHLETIC TIPS. READ MORE
- Chiropractic Summit Promotes Drug-Free Approach to Health Care. READ MORE
- Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant Training Program - COCSA Silver Vendor Ally! READ MORE
- The 2014 COCSA Convention will be in New Orleans, LA! READ MORE
- Chiropractic Summit Promotes Drug-Free Approach to Health Care.
- Longtime FCLB Executive Director to retire. National Search Opens for Successor.
- Chief Operating Officer Joins International Chiropractors Association's Management.
- Kansas Chiropractic Association is seeking Director of Communications.